Header

 photo newheader_zps66c52807.png
Image Map

Friday, April 5, 2013

Package Pals-What I Sent

Hey, everybody!

I am indebted to my new friend Jenn, of A Jennuine Life, for snapping some pics of what I sent her for Package Pals, hosted by C.R.A.F.T.  Yes, I forgot to take photos! Bad blogger!

It was such fun, and I loved every minute of it!

You might remember THIS post about a cutie little bird's nest.
Well, I made it for Jenn and sent it along in the package.



In addition to the nest, made a note pad out of scrapbook paper and hand stamped the note sheets, added some cute handmade bookmarks, and a mini dry erase board. 




Thanks for the photos, Jenn, and thanks again for being such a great PP!
I feel like I've made a great bloggy friend!

Head on over to her blog to check out all her awesome handmade goodies and her submission to Sew-Vivor.




No comments:

Post a Comment

If you're not a robot, I would love to chat.

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...