Header

 photo newheader_zps66c52807.png
Image Map

Monday, April 29, 2013

Tips for Healthy and Safe Travel

This is the week that I am flying off to Washington DC for a few days.  I'll be attending a huge conference for work.  I plan to get a lot of really good information and eat some good food (while still eating healthy for the DietBet ;)). 

It's been a long time since I have flown. I'm talking 5 years here.  

When we go on a family vacay, it's a road trip.  

Here's another goody.  

I have never been on a plane with my husband. 
I really hope that happens one day because that will mean we are going on a fabulous trip for just the two of us!

 I was looking up info on suitcase dimensions, safe travel; you know, paranoid stuff...
("Oh my goodness! I haven't been on a plan in so long that I probably won't know what to do!")
I probably won't, but, I will have a few travelling buddies from work, and they are surely more well traveled than I am.


Anyhoo, I digress. 

I found this cool infographic on Healthy Plane Travel and I looove infographics.

Read all the way through, so that you will know what to do when you run into those snakes on the plane.

Oh, and please, cover those coughs, people! 


2 comments:

  1. You're in my part of the world! I live just outside of DC but work in DC every day. Hope you are enjoying your trip :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We had a great time! The conference was awesome and we were able to squeeze in a little sight seeing.

      Delete

If you're not a robot, I would love to chat.

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...