Header

 photo newheader_zps66c52807.png
Image Map

Tuesday, April 2, 2013

March Package Pals


Last month I participated in Package Pals.  What fun! I plan on doing it again on the next go around.
It was a lot of fun and I was paired with an awesome blogger, Jenn from A Jennuine Life.

It was such fun to get to know her some through emails and her blog.  She is a sewist and creates beautiful clothes for her two sweet little girls, and all sorts of really cool projects.  (She's participating in Sew-vivor, at Family Ever After, right now and I got a sneak peek of her next entry. Oh, it's brilliant!)

I told her that I wish I had learned to sew when i was younger. I'm not sure that I would have the patience to learn now.  I have my grandmother's sewing machine from the 1970's.  It's in a huge cabinet and I really wish I could put it to better use.  

Okay, okay, I saw I can't sew which is somewhat true.  I can sew a straight line, so I'm good with pillow covers.  That's about it.

But, look what Jenn sewed up for me!



Don't you love it?! The colors are perfect! And, I love that it's divided.  It is exquisitely crafted. Wow.


Here is my haul all laid out.  
1. My beautiful tote
2. Handmade burlap coasters (that I had pinned)
3. Precious little yo-yo magnets with buttons (I had pinned some push pins from Anthropologie and she put her own spin on them)
4. Washi tape! (I started a new Pin board of Washi projects!)
5. a cute little note pad (I always have one in my bag)

I love it all! I told her that I was looking around my kitchen a few nights ago and just love the magnets on my fridge!


I know.  You wish that your fridge was this cute, too. Who wouldn't?

Get in on the fun for the next Package Pal exchange!




1 comment:

  1. How much fun was this Package Pal exchange?!? Those magnets make me smile too!

    ReplyDelete

If you're not a robot, I would love to chat.

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...