Header

 photo newheader_zps66c52807.png
Image Map

Saturday, April 27, 2013

My Favorite Crafting Tool, from Me!

Woohoo! What a great week! Everyone had some great tips and ideas for tools to add to our crafting arsenals, didn't they?

I wanted to throw my two cents in about my favorite crafting tool, as well. 

These are things that I use all of the time.

Creative Memories cutters
Creative Memories Circle Cutter

Fiskars paper cutter
Fiskars paper cutter

My paper cutters.

Seriously. Love. These.

I use them all of the time, for all sorts of projects.  

I cut paper to use behind photos in frames.

I have used the circle cutters to cut a ton of circles for a project that I am working on.



I have used them to make labels for my pantry.

I have the scrapbook paper trimmer and the circle cutter.  I know I could gt a large circle punch, but I love these circle cutters because I can make lots of different sizes of circles.

I have had mine for years, but you can still order them from Creative Memories.

You can buy replacement blades, but I've never had to replace mine.

Creative Memories Cutting System
Creative Memories Cutting System   


The cutting mat comes in really handy, too.

Creative Memories Cutting Mat
Creative Memories Cutting Mat


I loved having my new blogging friends guest posting for me this week!

It was fun to get to know a little more about all of them and introducing you to them, as well.

I'm off to do my Saturday thing (house cleaning, errand running, and some SHOPPING!) so have a great weekend!



2 comments:

  1. It's funny I use my paper cutter a lot too! Lately, however, my glue gun has come in real handy but not for crafts. I have a little one that is constantly breaking things that need to be put back together :o)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't know what I would do without my craft tools!

      Delete

If you're not a robot, I would love to chat.

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...