Header

 photo newheader_zps66c52807.png
Image Map

Wednesday, November 13, 2013

My Favorite Christmas-y Fonts

Fonts add so much personality to any DIY artwork that you create and they add fun and and spice to invitations and greeting cards.  But, there are many holiday fonts around that are a bit over the top; covered with illustrated snow drifts, stars, ribbons, and more. 

I love the decorative fonts that are a little more understated but still interesting and different.

Here is a collection of some of my favorites that will be fun to incorporate into any of your projects for the holiday season.  

Have fun using them! I would love to know how you plan to use them!



No comments:

Post a Comment

If you're not a robot, I would love to chat.

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...