Header

 photo newheader_zps66c52807.png

Sunday, April 14, 2013

Weekend Wrap Up and The DietBet

I hope you all had a great weekend. We had such a wonderful time.  
My mom came to visit for the weekend and we spent a lot of time together.  
We didn't do anything really special, just being with each other.  

We did do a little shopping.
I got the greatest water bottle.  I know it's a little silly to be so happy over a water bottle, but I am!
Did you know, you can buy spring water in glass bottles and it is way cheaper than buying cool bottles that are empty? Crazy, but true. Here is the bottle I am so happy about:
Voss Bottle

Seriously love it. Weird, I know.

We discovered a nest under the patio eave on the top of a post.  It already has little baby birds in it!


Spring Baby Birds

Forgive the blurry pic.  Took the photo....

Here is a sneak peek of a little project that I am getting started on.

Paint chips

Wonder what it will be? Hmmmm.
I have a little bit of project ADD and change my mind a lot about things that I want to do.  I came up with this one all of a sudden last week and can't wait to get it done.  However, I will be punching circles for the rest of the year....

Oh, and, I WON A GREAT GIVEAWAY! Woohoo! There was a huge launch giveaway over at 2 Geeky Girls. They are two girls that love anything social media, technology, and fitness.  Since I am doing the DietBet this month, I chose the BodyMedia Armband and Gaiam Abs Ball Workout Kit. I am so excited. 
Bodymedia Armband


I have wanted a personal activity tracker for a long time, but never invested in one.  I am so glad I entered! Go show the ladies over at 2 Geeky Girls some love and tell them I sent you.

Speaking of fitness, my DietBet is going great so far! I am only 1 week in, but I am already down 3.8 pounds.  I really can't believe it. This was just the motivation that I needed to really get down to business.  Our pot is up to $15,165, but it would be enough to even just get my $25 bet back. Stay with me and cheer me on as I keep you updated on my progress, and visit DietBet to learn more about it. 

How was your weekend? What creativity were you up to?






ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...