Header

 photo newheader_zps66c52807.png
Image Map

Friday, March 29, 2013

What I Pinned, March 2013

Isn't it amazing how Pinterest has changed our lives? It wasn't even around a few years ago, and here we are madly pinning away every chance we get.  

What do you pin? Things you want to make, or dream of making? Recipes or fitness? 

I pin all of the above.  I bet we all do.  

One thing that I have been pinning a lot lately is Infographs. Here is one that combines two things that I love to pin, fitness AND Infographs. Bigger bang for your buck!


I have a weakness for sweets.  I mean, come on, who doesn't, right? 
(If you don't, I don't want to hear it.)



Aren't those cake just decadent? I must try them, and soon.

Here's something new that I have been pinning. 

Washi Tape projects.

I have never done anything with washi tape. (Gasp!)



Isn't the pitcher cute! 

Paint chip projects have been around for a while.  I am planning a project that involves lighting in my hallway... Hmmmm, wonder what it could be?




With these pins alone, I can see hours of awesome projects!

What did you pin this month?

Follow me on Pinterest to see what I pin in April!


1 comment:

  1. I love Pinterest! I find it such a great resource for things. It can also be a time waster for because I get caught up in checking out all the links.
    Great choices up there! Love the washi tape pitcher.

    ReplyDelete

If you're not a robot, I would love to chat.

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...