Header

 photo newheader_zps66c52807.png
Image Map

Tuesday, October 22, 2013

My Fall Centerpiece

I love to add fun fall touches throughout the house for the whole season.  Even though it doesn't really feel like fall until well into October.  Now, the cool weather is finally here and I'm loving it. 

I was walking in the yard one day after a storm the previous night and there were a few branches down in the yard, and I knew I had to bring them inside. 

Fall Branch Centerpiece

I love the way they look in the vintage milk jug. At first, I just had the bare branches, then I knew I had to do more.  I cut out leaves from my stockpile of scrapbook paper and taped them on. 

It's really huge!


It reaches up and around the light fixture, so they sort of mingle together nicely.


The vintage Borden milk jug is one that my Daddy gave to me.  I have no idea how old it is.

And, who says that glass balls are only for Christmas? 


What have you created with scrapbook paper for the fall?

Have you brought nature inside your home for the season?

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you're not a robot, I would love to chat.

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...