Header

 photo newheader_zps66c52807.png
Image Map

Monday, May 27, 2013

Pinterest Peeking: Blogging 101

I'm going to be starting a new weekly installment around here called, Pinterest Peeking.  
I will showcase one board from Pinterest in each post.

These won't be all of MY Pinterest Boards, I will be showing off some of my friends, followers, fellow bloggers, who knows! Anything that strikes my fancy.

If you have a board that you feel has some outstanding pins, let me know and I'll feature it!

Now, on with the show!












This is a board that is gaining followers really quickly!

I have been curating this board for a while, but now it is a group board
with a few of my blogging friends. You'll find pins from Stephanie from Simply Dream & Create; Megin from VMG 206, Rebecca from Living Better Together, Camila from TitiCrafty, and Dana from This Silly Girl's Life.

Here are a few of my favorite pins:

pinterest and blog posts
Pinterest and Blog Posts
This pin will take you to iFabbo (a blogging organization for beauty and style bloggers). The really important part of the post is about halfway through the short article, but it is great information to have when creating your posts and adding information to your images (screen licking may or may not be mentioned). This is something that every blogger should consider.

Media Kit tips from BlogMaven
Media Kit tips from BlogMaven

If you are a blogger and don't know The BlogMaven, you must get to know her.  She gives great tips and tutorials about everything from starting your blog to optimizing your SEO.

The pin above guides you through creating your media kit in 10 easy steps.

BlogMaven takes all the guess work out of putting together your Media kit and you will have it done in no time!

Important Elements of Your Blog
Important Elements of Your Blog

Sarah over at Becoming Martha has some great tips for bloggers when designing the look and feel of you page.  There is so much to consider, but these elements are a must! 

How to Create Your images for your Facebook Page
How to Create Your images for your Facebook Page
Get some advice from the Holly Would Blog on creating your Facebook Fan Page!
This by far has been the hardest thing for me! Getting my FB page to look how I want it to look. This post takes a lot of the pain out of the process and you can really dress up your fan page.

I know you are ready to go over and follow this board, so head on over now! These pins are there, and so many more!


Shabby Creek Cottage House of Hepworths The 36th Avenue Design, Dining, and Diapers Funky Junk Interiors Tatertots and Jello Six Sisters Stuff Skip To My Lou Craft-O-Maniac That's What Che Said The DIY Showoff Under The Table And Dreaming Flamingo Toes Thrifty Decor Chick 
SNAP! Show & Tell Someday Crafts Somewhat Simple Todays Creative Home Stories AtoZ The Owl's Skull The "PIN IT" Party @ Creative Geekery

5 comments:

  1. Great tips...thanks for posting them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you enjoyed them! Don't forget to follow the Pinterest board!

      Delete
  2. Love love love this:)!! Thanks so much for linking up at the Owl's Skull! I hope you'll come back again next week (I just may be featuring this post;)). Have a great week! Jess

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for letting me know, Cathy! Thanks for the visit!

    ReplyDelete

If you're not a robot, I would love to chat.

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...