Header

 photo newheader_zps66c52807.png
Image Map

Saturday, March 23, 2013

Spring Porch Spruce Up

Welcome friends!

I have a had a busy Saturday so far, with cleaning the house and doing the grocery shopping. Fun times. Riiiiight....

But, we have good friends coming over for dinner tonight and we love to spend time with them.  And, it doesn't hurt that one of them is a pastry chef!

I had mentioned in my after Spring Break post that I had spruced up the front porch and I wanted to share it with you.

Our front porch is a little difficult to decorate because it is long and narrow.  It's really hard to get a good picture of it.  

I have had a large grapevine wreath hanging on the wall for a while, and I change out the embellishments with the seasons.  For Spring, I added simple scrapbook paper bunting:



I had some colorful mini clothespins that I used to hang the scrapbook paper.  

If you remember from the previous post, I added a simple wreath to the door, too.
It's actually a garland that was on a chandelier in the breakfast area.


I painted the "F" with some leftover paint I had in the cabinet. 

Beside the door, I added a couple of moss topiaries that I made a few years ago.  The pots were originally blue, but I changed them to yellow with more leftover paint. 




They are very simple, but I love it.  I will be adding a Welcome sign to the post. Hopefully soon!

It was a simple and FREE update!

I do want to get a new doormat.  I may paint one.  We'll see what happens.

Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you're not a robot, I would love to chat.

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...