Header

 photo newheader_zps66c52807.png
Image Map

Thursday, December 19, 2013

Christmas Morning Goodies!

There are a few things that I only eat at certain time of the year. {Like, Chicken and Dressing.  Here in the south we have dressing, not stuffing. And, it's made with cornbread. Oh my lordy it's good.}

Chicken and Dressing at Thanksgiving.

Cinnamon Role Casserole on Christmas morning.

I can't eat those things the rest of the year because I would pack on quite a bit of poundage.

It is ridiculously delicious.

And, here is the absolute best recipe that I have used. It's from the Dishy Decorator.

Cinnamon Role Casserole via The Dishy Decorator

Don't you just want to lick the screen?

Really, I could go on and on about this recipe, but you just have to try it.  It is easy to make and if you like cinnamon, pecans, butter, icing and syrup, it's got ya covered.

It is front and center on my Christmas Morning Menu.

It can't be all sweet and ooey gooey, though.  We will be having Crock Pot Sausage Breakfast Casserole to balance out the menu.

Slow Cooker Breakfast Casserole

This one, from Six Sister's Stuff, is yumtastic.  I would not have thought to put the mozzarella cheese in {I usually just use cheddar}, but it makes it so cheesy wonderful.  

That is the extent of my Christmas Morning menu! Woohoo! 

Really what else do you need after a whirlwind of gift opening? Coffee, perhaps.

I will be making a few other items to have throughout the day, but we will not eat breakfast until around 9:30 or 10.  Munchies will fill in the rest of the day.  

I've created printable menu that you can download for free and fill in with your own choices.

Free Christmas Morning Printable

What do you serve to your hungry crowd on Christmas morning?

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you're not a robot, I would love to chat.

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...