Header

 photo newheader_zps66c52807.png
Image Map

Monday, December 16, 2013

Christmas Card Printable

Merry Week and Half until Christmas Everyone!

Can you believe it? It really IS almost here!

And, if you are like me then, you haven't sent out your Christmas cards yet. Yes, I know. Not very Christmas-y of me, is it?

Since I am so behind, I though maybe a few of you might be, also.

Here is a copy of the card that I will be sending out:


If you would like your own, here is a copy without names for you to download for free.


Just click on the image to download.  

I left plenty of room at the bottom for the names of everyone in your family.

It will print out at 4x6.  If you print it on cardstock you can simply put the addresses on the back with a stamp and drop it in the mail. Easy peasy, and so cute!

Please leave a comment if you download the card and plan to use it! I would love to hear from you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you're not a robot, I would love to chat.

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...