Header

 photo newheader_zps66c52807.png
Image Map

Monday, December 9, 2013

A Family Christmas Printable

Two weeks 'til the kids are out of school and I am off of work for Christmas!

I love this time of year and I am so looking forward to spending time with my family and friends.  That is the best part of the holiday season to me-making memories.

We have already been to one holiday party and will be going to more coming up in the next couple of weeks. Also, we have family traditions that we will be continuing this year.

Here is our list:


Every year we go out to dinner one night then drive around looking at lights, with a yummy peppermint and chocolate shake to keep us company. It's on the list.

Every year we take a trip to the Boardwalk in Shreveport, Louisiana, to have dinner at Joe's Crab Shack, do a little shopping, and enjoy the activities they have going on.  This year they have free Santa photos at Bass Pro Shop, the Boardwalk Blizzard, and live music. It's on the list.

We WILL watch The Christmas Story every year on Christmas Day. OF course, it's on the list.  

I want to make a point to just have some quiet down time with the boys, so we will definitely have a Family Game Night.  We do this pretty regularly, but with all the busy-ness of the holidays, I want to be certain to make it happen. It's on the list. 

Visiting grandparents, baking, and everything else that is oh so important, is on the list. 

We will check off each one as we go.  

My list may be different from yours, so I created a blank one for you to download and add your own activities. 

I hope you enjoy it, and have a wonderfully blessed Christmas!

Click the image to download!



No comments:

Post a Comment

If you're not a robot, I would love to chat.

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...