Header

 photo newheader_zps66c52807.png
Image Map

Monday, June 10, 2013

Peeking @ Pinterest #3: Simply Dream & Create


Today, I am showing off one of the boards that belongs to Stephanie at Simply Dream and Create.
She is a cool lady and is always up to something crafty.

I am in love with these Paper Dahlias that she created.

Paper Dahlias from Simply Dream and Create
Paper Dahlias

She recently completed this blue tinted and netted case. She did a great job!

Tinted and netted vase from Simply Dream and Create
Tinted and netted vase

This cute little roll up tote that she sewed turned out great!

Roll up tote bag from Simply Dream and Create
Roll Up Tote Bag

I don't wear head bands, but this wide fabric headband with ribbon ties is really cute.

Fabric Headband from simply Dream and Create
Fabric HeadBand

I really have to learn to sew.  I can sew a pretty straight line, but not much else.  It's enough to make pillow covers and that's about it.  My mom and sisters got all the sewing genes, I guess!

Head on over to follow Stephanie's Pinterest boards. She creates really great things and is always pinning more!

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you're not a robot, I would love to chat.

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...