Header

 photo newheader_zps66c52807.png
Image Map

Monday, June 3, 2013

Peeking @ Pinterest #2: Infographics


I have a confession to make.

I have a slight obsession with Infographics.
Whew! I'm so glad I got that off my chest!

I just think that they are so cool.  I have even tried (and failed) making my own.
It isn't as easy as it looks.

You have to make them look just right and get the right information in there for them to be really.....informative.




On of my faves is this Star Wars Family Tree:


Star Wars Family Tree
Star Wars Family Tree
My family is a little Star Wars obsessed. We DO have 3 boys in the house, after all. 

Here is a great graphic on how to mix and match your fonts. Great information for any blogger:

Mixing and matching fonts
Mixing and matching fonts from Fontaholic
Want to know anything and everything about caffeine?
Here ya go..

Important facts about caffeine
Important facts about caffeine

How's that for random information?

They could put up an infographic about the correct way to use toilet paper and I would read it.
Seriously.
Infographics just make you want to look at them because they are so visually pleasing.
And, they are usually full of a combination of fun, informative, and random facts about the topic being covered.

So you love them like I do? 

Follow the Info Board for regular updates!





8 comments:

  1. I confess...I love them, too! Being a visual learner, these colors and graphics just appeal to me on a cellular level.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just have to look at them when I see one!

      Delete
  2. Amy,

    I also LOVE infographics. They are so interesting and eclectic. It is a way to learn sometimes random but useful info really quick. Keep them coming!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think I love the totally random bit the most!

      Delete
  3. Cute post, Amy! Just wanted to stop by today and say hi!
    ~ Megin of VMG206
    Join me each Tuesday for Brag About It Link Up Party

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that font graphic!! I'm a bit nuts about fonts. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me, too! I download fonts all the time. I think they are beautiful!

      Delete

If you're not a robot, I would love to chat.

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...