Header

 photo newheader_zps66c52807.png
Image Map

Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Printable Daily Planner Freebie

I wanted a planner, or daily organizer, that I could print out and keep right in front of me.  Of course, I still use my smart phone to create lists and reminders, but sometimes I really want something that is helpful, not only to me, but to the whole family.

So, I created this simple Printable Daily Planner:

Free Daily Planner Printable from Trip Worth Taking
Planner Preview

It's super simple and easy to use.  There is an area for any running around town that I need to do, important tasks that can't wait, an area for the days menu, and a little extra area for any miscellaneous reminders.  I can print off several to have for the whole week and date them ahead of time.  

I added Philippians 4:8 to keep my mind focused, as well.  

I wanted to share it with you all for free! It prints out on standard 8.5x11 paper and you can punch holes in it to add to a binder, if you like.  

Stay tuned to get all the free planner pages that are to come!

Thanks for visiting, and a Pin or a Tweet would be greatly appreciated!



No comments:

Post a Comment

If you're not a robot, I would love to chat.

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...