Header

 photo newheader_zps66c52807.png
Image Map

Friday, January 17, 2014

#GameTimeGoodies from WalMart and Nestle



What's your favorite sport? I enjoy football, but I am not a total nut about it.  My husband and boys, on the other hand, are fanatics.  Football is serious business people.  Since football is serious business, game time food is serious business.  You have to have sustained energy to watch game after game.

This weekend the games are BIG. We will find out who goes to the BIG GAME, ya know? So, we can't be stuck in the kitchen preparing a difficult meal.  We need quick, easy, and tasty.

That's where DiGiorno comes in.



I shop at WalMart all the time.  It's where I do my weekly grocery shopping, so when they have a good deal on any items that I purchase regularly, I snatch them up.  And, they have a great deal on DiGiorno Rising Crust Pizzas. You can get two pizzas for $9.00.  That's right, I said $9.00! They are $4.50 each, right now! Just in time for the big football gathering at your house. Hurry and stock up!


#gametimegoodies #shop #cbias #digiorno #walmart

My little guy isn't always that keen on any kind of shopping, but it's a different story when he gets to pick out something that HE likes. The pizzas are right within his reach and he can choose the ones he likes easily. He and I are pepperoni people, and the rest of the family enjoys Supreme.  So, we were nice to them and got one of each. At $4.50 each we can afford to be nice.

#gametimegoodies #shop #cbias #digiorno #walmart

We had a just a few other items to pick up, as well.  We all like to dip our pizza, and I am copycatting a dipping sauce from one of our favorite restaurants, so I had to grab some ingredients. 

#gametimegoodies #shop #cbias #digiorno #walmart


This Dill Ranch Pizza Dipping Sauce is the perfect pairing with your DiGiorno Rising Crust Pizzas.  It is tangy and salty and oh so dill-icious! (See what I did there? Cute, huh?) I found this recipe on Food.com and I was so exited! 

{For readers in my area, this is really close to the Dill dressing at Pizza King on Hiway 80.  Believe me, I've been trying for a while!}

Dill Ranch Dipping Sauce #gametimegoodies #shop #cbias #digiorno #walmart

After you mix up your dip, cover it and let the flavors blend in the refrigerator for at least an hour before serving.  Then prepare your taste buds for a flavor explosion!

The saltiness of the cheese and the spiciness of the pepperoni go so well with the tangy taste of the dill. My husband loves it with the Supreme Pizza, too.  We added some sparkling tropical punch from our soda maker, and had the perfect (and easy) meal for watching the big game!

What are you favorite toppings for your pizza? I bet you could dress up a DiGiorno Rising Crust Pizza to beat any delivery. But, really, why bother? The Supreme is already loaded with tasty toppings!

#gametimegoodies #shop #cbias #digiorno #walmart

Hurry and stock up while this awesome rollback from WalMart lasts!

Which team will  you be cheering on this weekend while you enjoy your Digiorno?





No comments:

Post a Comment

If you're not a robot, I would love to chat.

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...