Header

 photo newheader_zps66c52807.png
Image Map

Thursday, November 7, 2013

Simple Christmas Decor Ideas

I am in the Christmas spirit like most of you are, I'm sure. It's only 47 days 'til Christmas, after all.

I can't wait.

We will be putting up our Christmas decorations the week of Thanksgiving so that we can enjoy them for as long as possible. 

With that in mind, I've been looking for some new ideas to add into our usual decking of the halls.

I want simple, but really awesome, ideas. 

Here is one of my favorites, so far.

Shining Stars from bijzondermooi


I am thinking of doing something similar on the mirror on the mantle.  Any wall would work, or add a little festivity to a door.

I must be on a garland kick, because here is another and it is too cute. 

via iheartnaptime.com

This one is going somewhere in my house.  It would work so well in any room. Or, how cute would it be looped from the ceiling down the hall? Eek!

This next one will need a little tweaking because I don't want to spend a lot on new Christmas decorations this year.  

via Pinterest

If you remember my Fall Tree Centerpiece, I will just take the leaves down, and add mini paper snowflakes. I think it will turn out really pretty!

I'm always looking for a new way to display Christmas cards, and I really love this idea:

via WaveAvenue

I'll be sharing more ideas as we get closer, and even some shots of past decorating that I've done.  

What new things will you be creating for your Christmas vignettes?

Now, I'm off to start cutting out paper snowflakes!

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you're not a robot, I would love to chat.

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...