Header

 photo newheader_zps66c52807.png
Image Map

Monday, November 11, 2013

Holiday Ways to Save



I love the Christmas season. Everything about it.  The cooler weather, decorating the house, gathering with friends, good food, giving (and getting) gifts.

Really, if you don't enjoy the holidays, I am not someone that you would want to be around. 

We haven't started putting up the Christmas decorations yet, but we are making plans about what we want to do the same as in the past, and what we want to change.  

We, also, start saving money for Christmas gifts during the summer, so we are doing pretty good on the gift budget.  (Now, if I can just stick to it!)

Any way that I can find to save money over the holidays is appealing to me.  I want everything to be festive and fun, without breaking the bank.  So, of course, I turn to Pinterest. Where else would I go?

I was able to find an awesome Christmas Savings Guide that is printable from Passionforsavings.com

via passionforsavings.com

This is really genius.  There are planners for baking, parties, and cards; a budget worksheet, a gift list, a shopping list for Black Friday, and a Santa Survey for the kiddos. 

It is completely free to download when you sign up for her email updates, which are so useful!
You will get daily money saving deals right to your inbox, plus access to freebies.  Head over and get signed up!

Another way that I like to save money during the Holidays is by creating my own decor and wrapping using free printables.


via Shanty-2-Chic

It makes so much more sense to make your own tags. You can get exactly what you want in the number you need.  For years, I had half used sheets of those sticker tags left after Christmas, and didn't want to use the same ones the next year!

This precious Christmas Countdown is available over at The Crafting Chicks, and would definitely add to the excitement for little ones and big ones alike!

via The Crafting Chicks

Collections of freebies are always fun to browse, and Pretty Providence gathered a list of 50 printables of types last year.  There tags, cards, cupcake wrappers, and prints to frame.  Head over and check out her list!

via Pretty Providence
These are all great ways to get you thinking about different ways to save money during the holidays.  And, creating items at home is one of the very best way to do it.  And, when you create your own decor and wrapping, you can really put your own personal stamp on your Holiday season.

Do you have printables and other ideas to share? Tell me in the comments!



No comments:

Post a Comment

If you're not a robot, I would love to chat.

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...