Header

 photo newheader_zps66c52807.png
Image Map

Monday, September 30, 2013

Month in the Rear View Window



Can you believe it's already October?

This is my favorite time of year and I am so looking forward to Halloween, Thanksgiving, and the the BIG ONE-Christmas!

But, right now, I thought we would look over the highlights from September.

I shared these yummy Brown Sugar and Cream Cheese Breakfast Rolls really early in the month.  
My kiddos loved them.

Then we revisited my super simple Mini Command Center that hangs in our hallway.

And, I showed off a re-use for shelf brackets.

I shared an easy recipe for Zesty Chili Dipping Sauce paired with Tyson Crispy Chicken Strips, too.

Then, I reminisced a little about fall from years past.


And, then, just yesterday, I showed off my favorite costume that I have created for The Littlest, along with some other ideas for DIY Halloween costumes for boys.

Also, last week, I got together with a few friends and recorded my blogging story for The Story of Us Podcast. It was so much fun! Head over there and check out my story, as well as the past stories.  My dear friend, Paul, has a passion for sharing the stories of the everyday extraordinary that is in each of us. Subscribe to The Story of Us Podcast on iTunes, and follow @thestorypodcast on Twitter.

I hope you've enjoyed this month's posts as much as I have.  I have some more fun fall projects to share with you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you're not a robot, I would love to chat.

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...