Header

 photo newheader_zps66c52807.png
Image Map

Monday, September 2, 2013

Brown Sugar & Cream Cheese Breakfast Rolls, a Recipe

brown sugar and cinnamon breakfast rolls


I love to bake special treats from time to time.  Especially on days that we get to sleep in and be lazy.  Today was perfect because it's a day off from school and work, and it was storming out. I love a good storm!

When I got up, I went to the fridge and to see what I had on hand.  I had a package of crescent rolls, so I knew I would bake something with those.  

I started out by getting out the butter, brown sugar, cinnamon, and cream cheese. Hmmmm....

I set to work.

Here is a the yummy goodness that I came up with, complete with ingredients!

1/4 cup butter
1/4 cup brown sugar
1/4 tsp cinnamon
1 pkg maple flavored oatmeal

I first creamed the above ingredients together in a bowl, then I put a small spoonful of the mixture in the bottom of muffin cups.

Then I, unrolled my rolls, and cut them in half.


I added a dollop of cream cheese and rolled them up.  
Then, I placed them with the pretty roll facing up in the muffin cups.

Bake until a lovely brown at 350 degrees and they're yummy!

Here is a step by step photo collage:

tripworthtaking blog
Brown Sugar & Cream Cheese Breakfast Rolls
These are delicious! The cream cheese filling really off sets the sweetness of the gooey topping, and the oatmeal gets nice and chewy.

Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. Yum!! Those look amazing! Thanks so much for sharing at Work it Wednesday this week:) Hope to see you back!

    ReplyDelete

If you're not a robot, I would love to chat.

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...