Header

 photo newheader_zps66c52807.png
Image Map

Friday, February 8, 2013

Liebster Award!

Jennifer at Simply At Home Mom honored me last week with a nomination for the Liebster award. That is precious! It really is an honor when other new bloggers notice you! The award must go to blogs with less than 200 followers and is a way to help blogs get new followers.  



So, there are rules to this whole deal and they are as follows:

1. Each blogger should post 11 random facts about themselves.

2. Answer the questions the tagger has set for you, then create 11 new questions for the bloggers you pass the award to.
3. Choose 11 new bloggers (with less than 200 followers) to pass the award to and link them in your post.
4. Go to their page and tell them about the award.
5. No tag backs.


So, here are 11 random facts about me:
1. I have a ton of gray hair. Really, I think I may be almost totally gray if I quit coloring my hair. 
2. I am always the one in the room that will accidentally say the most inappropriate thing. 
3. I have 5 older brothers and sisters.
4. I am a big tech nerd.  I love anything that involves technology and I am kind of the "go to" person for questions in my office. 
5. I really am 41. Really. People don't usually believe me and that is a huge compliment.
6. My children all have birthdays in September. 
7. I have one tattoo.
8. I am such a homebody.  It's my happy place, after all!
9. I rarely am willing to pay full price for any item of clothing or home decor item.
10. I used to be extremely shy, and it still creeps up on me from time to time. 
11. I attended the University of Texas at Austin. 

And, now, here are the answers to the questions from Jennifer @ Simply At Home Mom

1. What is your favorite food?
Easy one. Pizza!
2. Do you have a favorite quote?
From Jeremiah 29:11
I know the plans I have for you, plans to prosper you and not harm you. 
3. If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would it be?
England. I've been planning a trip for years...
4. What do you miss most about being a child?
Sitting in my mom's lap in the morning. 
5. What is something you learned in the last week?
That my youngest child has migraine headaches.  I had hoped that I wouldn't pass them on to any of my children. 
6. If you could witness any event past, present or future, what would it be?
My Daddy arriving home from WWII
7. What chore do you absolutely hate doing?
Folding laundry!
8. What sound do you love?
The sounds that children make when they are sleeping.
9. If you could have one superpower, what would it be?
Super speed to get everything necessary done quickly and move on to the fun stuff. 
10. What’s your favorite indoor/outdoor activity?
I love to read and can do it anywhere. 
11. If you could learn to do anything, what would it be?
I would learn to knit.  My grandmother did and I really wish I could learn from her. 
Here are the blogs that I am passing the award to:



Yea! Go forth and explode in blogland with new followers and friends!

And, here are the questions that I have for these 11 fantastic bloggers:

1. What was your favorite fairytale as a child?

2. What do you enjoy doing on a rainy Sunday afternoon?

3. How many different towns have you lived in and which one was your favorite?

4. Short hair or long hair?

5. Are you a morning person?

6. If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would you go?

7. Dog or cat?

8. What was your first job?

9. What is your favorite recipe?

10.  Winter or summer?

11. When did you begin blogging and why?

I can't wait to hear all the answers!








7 comments:

  1. Thanks for the award Amy!!! :) That's so sweet of you!
    ~Ashlee
    http://ashleenikol.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there! I'm a new follower from MBC and would love a follow back at sugarplumsandlollipops.blogspot.com and on Pinterest! I follow back all of my Pinterest followers :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for the award, Amy! It is so nice to be recognized for my blog!

    Happy blogging to you!

    Ari
    http://vicenarianstew.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for the nomination Amy! You have a great blog here. Since I've been nominated twice in the last month, I just answered the questions :)

    Here's the link: www.rhymeswithjoey.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi! Congrats!
    Stopping by from Mom Bloggers Club. I'm a new follower! :)
    Here's the link to my blog, I hope you can follow back:
    http://butterflykissesoflove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. New follower! Love love love your blog!
    Sent here from Zoe!
    Check out my blog at notsosimplyabby.blogspot.com

    -Abby!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for the award! I am finishing up my post now to pass on the award. Thanks again.

    www.lovehylton.com

    Wendy

    ReplyDelete

If you're not a robot, I would love to chat.

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...